Litecoin Technical Analysis: LTC Drops Towards The $180 Line
Daily Litecoin LTC Price Analysis
- Litecoin price has flashed multiple sell signals.
- LTC dropped by nearly $45 over the last ten days.
Litecoin price reached a high of $226 on March 14. Since then, LTC dropped by $45, going to $182, as it tumbles towards the $180 support line. Let’s take a closer look with technical analysis.
Litecoin Price Current Negotiates With Strong Support
The Litecoin price flashed three separate sell signals in the daily chart:
- The MACD shows increasing bearish market momentum.
- The parabolic SAR has reversed from bullish to bearish.
- The 20-day and 50-day SMAs were flipped from support to resistance.
Image: LTC/USD daily
The $180 support line is pretty healthy since previously 39,500 addresses had purchased 1.7 million LTC tokens at this level.
Litecoin Price Is Expected To Reach These Levels
If $180 support breaks, the Litecoin price will break towards the $175 line.