Tron Price Analysis: TRX Has Four Straight Bearish Days
Daily TRON TRX Price Forecast
- Tron price crashed from $0.165 to $0.141 over the last four days.
- The MACD has reversed from bullish to bearish.
- Reversed the MACD from bullish to bearish.
- Flipped the parabolic SAR from positive to negative.
The Tron price had surged from $0.056 to $0.165 between March 26 to April 15, bouncing up from the 20-day SMA support. However, the bears took over this Friday as TRX managed to string together four straight red candlesticks.
Tron Price Has Flipped The Parabolic SAR From Bullish To Bearish
Over the last four days, the Tron price has dipped from $0.165 to $0.141, hovering around the $0.14 psychological level. Due to this downward surge, the Tron price managed to flash the following two sell signals:
Image: TRX/USD daily
In the 4-hour Tron price chart flashed three different sell signals:
- The parabolic SAR has reversed from negative to positive.
- The MACD shows sustained bearish market momentum.
- TRX has managed to flip the 50-bar SMA from support to resistance.
Image: TRX/USD 4-hour
Justin Sun Talks About Tron’s Popularity
Tron Founder Justin Sun Shared the chart above and tweeted:
"According to @TRONSCAN_ORG , the peak number of active accounts of this month equals 10,841,014 (2021-03-31 UTC)! Chart with upwards trend31.79% increase compared with the last month! TrophyThis incredible growth shows that #TRON is the world’s fastest-growing public chain. #TRON, UnstoppableFlexed biceps"
Tron Price Is Expected To Reach These Levels
The Tron price bulls will want to consolidate above the $0.14 line and break back into the $0.15 psychological zone.