Tron Price Prediction: TRX Sandwiched Between Tough Levels
Daily TRON TRX Technical Analysis
- Tron price volatility is currently pretty low.
- TRX in the 4-hour timeframe shows positive sentiment.
From June 4, the Tron price has been continuously stuck underneath the 20-day SMA. Since that time, TRX crashed from $0.0826 to $0.070. Looking at the daily chart, Tron has been trending between $0.082 to $0.0675 since May 25.
Tron Price Volatility Has Gone Down
When you look at the daily Tron price chart, we can see that the Bollinger Band has constricted considerably and the price is right now trending in a narrow channel. TRX is right now trapped between 20-day and 200-day SMAs.
Image: TRX/USD daily
In the four-hour Tron price chart, we can see that TRX has flashed three different buy signals:
- The MACD shows increasing bullish market momentum.
- The parabolic SAR shows positive market sentiment.
- TRX has flipped the 20-bar and 50-bar SMAs from resistance to support.
Image: TRX/USD 4-hour
Tron Price Is Expected To Reach These Levels
As things stand, the Tron price will probably keep hovering between the 20-day and 200-day SMAs. TRX will probably keep trending around $0.070.