Where Can I Learn Forex Trading for Free
the form bellow
Forex trading is gaining more and more popularity with each day because it provides opportunities for making a profit. Thanks to its popularity and the fact that the forex market is widely advertised, more and more people have their interest and motivation in entering it.
However, even forex trading beginners know for a fact that trading with foreign currencies and hoping for a good and sustainable profit is impossible without the right educational background.
Then again, even advanced forex traders happen to experience loss and failure every now and then because forex trading is a life-long journey of constant learning and developing your skills and strategies. You cannot hope that the market will treat your money kindly if you don’t have a good insight into the mechanisms moving this market.
Are there any free forex courses available is perhaps your next question. You know that the up-to-date, world-class education and training usually cost a lot, no matter the business field.
This applies to forex trading courses for sure. Luckily, Trading Education is here on your side and we are able to provide you with a thorough, high quality, accurate, and tailored to your needs and desires forex trading course covering the fundamental basics and helping you develop and improve the much-valuable set of skills in the world of forex trading. All that you can get for absolutely free so stay tuned to learn more about how you can do that and how we are able to offer free forex courses to everyone.
Now, we know that you are already hoping to learn what the secret is behind Trading Education’s free forex trading course.
How we are able to answer the question: “Are there any free forex courses?” with a simple “Yes!” and no obligations and limitations attached?
Why we provide the wide public with a world-class, premium quality forex trading course complemented by a plethora of educational materials, interesting content, entertaining presentation, and a bunch of other information sources and articles covering all the topics in the sphere for free?
What is covered in our free forex trading course and how we are able to charge no money and fees while the majority of other education and training providers are charging over £2,500 for the same?
Worry not, we will reveal the whole truth, but first, let’s discuss what motivates people to get into forex trading in general.
Why do you choose to trade forex?
The forex market is considered to be the largest market in the world with millions of members around the globe and a daily volume of over $3 trillion per day.
Sure enough, each and every player in the financial and investing scene and the currency market will have their own reasons, motivation, and even inspiration why they choose to trade with forex and what makes them not walk away after a turbulent situation.
No matter the reasons and motivations behind the decision of entering the forex market, there is one main thing that is characteristic for this market and it corresponds with everyone out there – forex gives you the opportunity to take control of your own destiny.
The forex market is the most simplified investing opportunity, which attracts many people with no financial background and no experience in markets.
There is no clearing, government, exchange, or brokerage fees. There is no middleman and thanks to that traders are closer than ever to the deals and they have the whole responsibility to their success or failure.
As an example, people who decide to enter the market without the much-needed education are people, who individually take all the risks of trading forex unprepared. Once you know that you have all the control in your hands, you may decide to enter the foreign exchange market because of some of these top reasons:
- To make money – There is no secret that the grand majority of the beginners starting to trade forex do so because they want to make a lot of money. In fact, forex has features to accommodate that but when this is happening and if it will happen at all depends on a number of factors. Forex offers a lot of additional advantages that the other markets don’t and that can support your efforts to make a profit. First of all, this is a decentralised market operating 24/5 and allowing access to practically everyone around the world, so you can trade whenever you want, as much as you want, any time of the day and the night. With forex you can start off small with as little initial deposit as $50, which means that you are not risking a lot but you have the opportunity to gain a lot for sure. The scalability of the market is not complicated at all, once you start increasing your monthly deposit you have the chance to increase your profit significantly too. In a nutshell, forex trading is a good opportunity for making a profit for many traders.
- To learn a new skill – Some traders call it art, some traders call it science, and no matter what you call it, besides an investment opportunity forex is definitely a system of knowledge and trading with foreign currency requires you to acquire a set of good skills. One of the main and the best things people can learn from forex trading is economy and how it shifts. This is why in order to be a good trader you have to constantly follow the economic and political news. You would also like to learn technical analysis and be able to understand the charts. The more time you spend in the market, the more you will be able to rely on yourself in following and understanding news, economic events, numbers. By doing this, you will not only become a better trader but you will also be able to gain a lot of knowledge. In addition, forex trading develops important skills such as time, risk, and money management, it gives you a realistic perspective about finances, it helps you learn more about psychology, you will gain confidence and develop your analytical thinking.
- To get a better return on savings – As we have already mentioned, forex trading allows you the full control like no other market. Having the control of your financial destiny means that you can make better investing decisions without depending on the middleman, companies, financial gurus and leaders, government, and strict laws and regulations. So whenever you are wondering how you can invest your savings and achieve financial freedom for yourself in future, think of currency trading as a great opportunity to increase your chances of a good return. However, keep in mind that you are always one click away from losing all your savings too, so make sure to follow a mindful and insightful trading strategy, have a good plan, never stop learn forex, and keep greed and fear out of the picture.
- A supplementary source of income – As much as some advertisements try to make us believe that forex trading can make you a millionaire overnight, this is definitely not the case. Most probably you won’t be able to leave your full-time job and rely on trading profit only, neither will you be able to trade from an exotic beach with a cocktail in your hand anytime soon (unless you are wealthy enough to start with). However, forex trading is a good way to try and earn additional money, you can even consider it as a part-time job that helps you achieve more financial freedom.
- Personal freedom – For once in your life you don’t have to answer to anyone but yourself. You don’t have a boss, you don’t deal with deadlines, you don’t have a mandatory schedule. Forex trading is definitely a good experience for those who don’t enjoy being limited by the mundane 9 to 5, at least when it comes to anything else outside their career. When you start trading forex successfully you can enjoy a better schedule tailored towards you. So no attending serious meetings and no actual competition to stress over, the forex market is a place of personal freedom where you can trade whenever you want, wherever you are, dressed in your pyjamas if you so wish.
- Fun – Maybe you are trading for a while or you are a beginner just learning the ropes, either way, you have already figured out that trading is not easy but this does not mean that it is not fun. It is exciting, it is intellectually challenging, it is often unpredictable and this is why many people like to do it. The best way to make sure that you are having fun when trading is to not put pressure on yourself to succeed. Instead, you want to implement all the knowledge you have and try to make the most of every given situation. Sometimes it can mean leaving the scene and walking away with empty hands. Most of the time it will mean taking risk and challenges, but don’t fall into the rabbit hole of taking these too seriously. Bring back the fun in trading by making friends with like-minded people and exchanging experience, by allowing yourself to step back and relax whenever you need it, by simplifying your trading and not making it any harder on you as it already is. As with any career path, you won’t be successful if you don’t love and enjoy what you do.
Did you know that thanks to the extensive work of the professional psychologist Dr Van K. Tharp now you can learn more about your psychological make-up as a forex trader? Dr Tharp created this trading psychology test named the Investment Psychology Inventory Profile that allows every trader to profile themselves and see how good they are prepared for trading and what they can do so they can find trading less challenging.
Based on 15 trader profiles, each of them with their own temperament, personality, perception, and interpretation in the context of trading, this test is a good way to explore your own weaknesses and strengths in the world of forex trading.
The test is free to take on this website. According to Dr Tharp, the personality types that are best suited for successful trading are the Strategic Trader and the Planning Trader.
According to the doctor, the primary psychological elements that are observed amongst the most successful traders include the ability to see the big picture and identify opportunities, making logic and analytical decisions, being able to plan and follow your plans consistently.
Do you think that you need to work on these aspects of your trading experience?
We at Trading Education can help you do so as these elements and acquiring these skills are part of our fundamental forex trading training.
Before you ask “Are there any free forex courses that can help me learn about the qualities of a successful trader?” let us remind you that our course is absolutely free. All you need to do is register on the website here and you will have full access to all education materials.
Why is Trading Education’s forex trading course is free?
At Trading Education our main concern as trading training providers is that more and more people nowadays are getting into forex trading not knowing what they are doing, not having the proper education and preparation for entering the market.
These people hope to be lucky enough and be that one hit wonder or they hope to learn forex “on spot”, they don’t want to invest a lot of money in education not knowing that there are free forex trading courses, or they just don’t know that forex education exists.
No matter the reason for their decision, there is actually one common thing between all of them – they become a part of the statistic of thousands of forex beginners blowing out their accounts right at the beginning.
Our mission is the change that dramatic first experience by building up a sustainable base of knowledge and understanding. After all, thousands of unprepared forex newbies can easily affect the market.
The less a newbie knows and understands, the less frequently they will trade and this has a significant impact on the overall market environment.
Considering the fact that forex brokers are able to make a profit when more people are making more trades, it is of the interest of everyone to enter the market with a good and extensive knowledge fundament.
This is why we teamed up with the most reputable leading forex brokers to be able to provide this fundamental forex course for absolutely free. Are there any free forex courses? Yes, there is, enjoy the Trading Education’s course!
Do you want to learn more about how forex brokers make a profit? Make sure to check out this article.
What is covered in Trading Education’s free forex trading course?
Our Ultimate Guide to Forex Trading Course is consisting of five many groups of topics covered in five chapters.
The first chapter will explain some basic concepts of how forex trading is working, different forex trading strategies and styles, you will be able to find an answer to the questions why to trade with forex and what the course can provide you with, you will be able to understand how to get prepared for this course and the realm of forex trading, you will learn how to set up charts, and you will get access of a comprehensive glossary of forex trading lingo.
The second chapter will help you set up a trading account, you will get some food for thought about how to choose a broker and what tools to work with.
The third chapter is mainly focused on the fundamental aspects of forex trading including currency pairs, prices and pips, forex spread, trade size, support and resistance, spotting up and down trends, long and short positions, price action and momentum trading, trend continuation and reversal.
In order to better understand these concepts, you will be provided with some examples of trades and the outcomes. This chapter will also discuss important aspects of trading such as risk management and how leverage can trigger it, trading psychology. The fourth chapter is designed to provide you with knowledge on fundamental analysis, economic and trading indicators, forex oscillators, orders vs at market execution. The final fifth chapter continues covering the topic of forex trading analysis by familiarizing you with terms such as forex trend and volume indicators, continuation chart patterns, reversal chart patterns, Fibonacci.
What is the duration of this free forex trading course?
For your convenience and in order to make sure that you will have enough time to fully understand the concept of forex trading, our course is spread over the course of a month.
We know that everyone has a different learning style and needs more or less time to take all the information in and remember it, we do believe that in the course of a month everyone will feel comfortable enough to invest their time in learning, even people with busy schedules and hectic lifestyle.
During this month you will be able to not only go through all the material and learn all the fundaments and bases of forex trading but also test your progress through a few quizzes spread throughout the course.
See also: How to Learn Forex Trading in One Month
How do you get started?
Since forex trading is gaining more and more traction in recent years, here are a few tips provided by the professionals in the field and directed towards everyone getting into it and what they need for a successful start in the market.
- Educate yourself – This gives you the skills and knowledge you need to navigate the sometimes choppy waters of trading with currencies.
- Start small – Even if you have a lot of capital of your disposal, make sure to start with a smaller account while you are learning the ropes and getting used to the idea of managing risk.
- Be in the right frame of mind – Don’t let fear and greed lead you to bad decisions. Learn trading psychology and always implement it in your trading strategy.
- Know when to stop – Some days are simply not appropriate for trading. Make sure to understand when it is time to sit back and relax.
- Don’t rely financially only on trading – Forex trading cannot be your main and only source of income on this initial stage. In fact, it will most probably not be your main source even after years of trading. Think of it as a part-time job, a way to get a good return of your savings, or even as a hobby.
- Learn how to read trends – And follow global news constantly.
- Take your time – Increase your investment with time and despite the fact that higher investments mean higher risk, it also means higher returns.
- Commitment – Trading may be your side job but it also requires commitment and dedication.
- Be patient and persistent – The main secret behind an insightful trading strategy is having discipline, being consistent in following your plan and goals, having patience.
If you enjoyed reading this article from Trading Education please give it a like and share with anyone else you think it may be of interest too.