How To Buy Ripple In Ireland
A beginner’s guide to buying Ripple in Ireland
The crypto market is going through a huge expansion in 2021. The last decade was a stepping stone for digital currencies to thrive, and now all eyes gravitate towards this magnificent crypto realm of new opportunities.
What has been known until now as the traditional way in which transactions take place, such as banking and physical money exchange, is already becoming an old idea. New roots have been taking place in the way people perceive financial transactions, and individuals that are savvy in technology can barely withhold the excitement which such a transition places in.
One of the cryptocurrencies that have been prevalent in the market is Ripple, and ever since its beginnings, it has proven to be a potential in this particular market. Founded by Chris Larsen and Jed McCaleb, Ripple is one of the most reputable cryptocurrencies.
There are many ways in which a person can buy Ripple. The most popular way is through crypto exchanges. Moreover, Dublin is known to be a financial hub, and Ireland as a country has shown a growing interest in crypto investment.
What Are the Steps to Buy Ripple in Ireland?
Ripple can be bought and exchanged in many ways. One of the simplest ways is through a cryptocurrency exchange. The process of buying Ripple is rather easy and generally user-friendly.
If you are interested in buying Ripple in Ireland, below we will show you how to do it step-by-step.
1. Find a credible platform that offers Ripple
If you’re located in Ireland, eToro is one of the best platforms to buy Ripple right now. Aside from being one of the most secure platforms, it also boasts an abundance of positive feedback online from users. eToro is also beginner-friendly and a great platform for experienced investors too.
2. Sign Up
After you have found your preferred platform you’ll now have to sign-up. To start the sign-up process hit the ‘Join Now’ button on the eToro homepage and then fill in the information necessary to create the account. Once complete, make sure you confirm it through email verification.
3. Make a Deposit
When your account is ready, you will have to place a deposit to buy XRP. This deposit can be done through Mastercard, Visa, or through PayPal. The process is simple and clear, and it is all secured by eToro.
4. Search for Ripple on eToro
On the market list, click the button that says “crypto”. Then on the search bar search either “XRP” or “Ripple”, and pick Ripple.
5. Buy Ripple
And now all you have to do is buy Ripple! You can do this by clicking on the top right green button that says “Buy”, and enter the desired amount you wish to buy.
If you’re located in Ireland, buying in Ripple is a great investment in your future as the price of XRP (Ripple’s token) is said to nearly double by the end of 2021, according to a number of crypto experts. This makes Ripple a good cryptocurrency to invest in.
At the time of writing, Ripple’s price is approximately $1.15. Digitalcoin predicts that by the end of 2021, Ripple could go as high as $1.86. If this prediction turns out to be accurate, then Ripple is well worth investing in.
In 2020, due to the coronavirus pandemic Ripple sharply declined in price, but then quickly recovered later on in the year.
More recently, Ripple is going through a lawsuit with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The moment the news came out that the SEC was accusing Ripple of selling unregistered tokens, many crypto exchanges delisted Ripple and its price dropped again.
However, Ripple has started to recover and its price is expected to rise, so investing in Ripple in Ireland, might be a good idea.
Is Ripple a Good Investment in Ireland?
To summarize, Ripple is considered to be a good investment in Ireland. Digitalcoin predicts that Ripple will reach $3.61 by 2025 and $5.348 by 2028. An increase such as this would bring nice profits to investors.
Many investors are paying close attention to cryptocurrencies as they could have a major impact on the future of the global economy.
The cryptocurrency market is definitely something to watch since it can turn out to be a furnace of potential for the upcoming years. A lot of predictions say that the next few years could bring on even more exciting news for the cryptocurrency market.
eToro – The Best Platform To Buy Ripple in Ireland
eToro have proven themselves trustworthy within the industry over many years – we recommend you try them out.
Virtual currencies are highly volatile. Your capital is at risk.
- The crypto market is going through a huge expansion in 2021.
- One of the cryptocurrencies that have been prevalent in the market is Ripple, and ever since its beginnings, it has proven to be a potential in this particular market.
- A form that is simple and not ambiguous in the process of buying Ripple is usually through cryptocurrency exchanges.
- If positioned in Ireland, a perfect place to buy Ripple is eToro, and an abundance of positive feedback comes around when people utilize this specific platform.
- There are five steps to undergo to buy Ripple in Ireland: find a platform that offers Ripple, sign up, deposit your account, search for Ripple and buy Ripple.
- Digitalcoin predicts that by the end of 2021 Ripple could go as high as $1.86
- The moment the news came out that SEC is accusing Ripple of selling unregistered tokens, many crypto exchanges delisted Ripple and its price dropped.
- Ripple has started to recover and its price is expected to rise, so investing in Ripple in Ireland, might be a good idea.
- Digitalcoin predicts Ripple to reach $3.61 by 2025 and $5.34 by 2028
- Ripple is considered to be a good investment in Ireland.