XRP is a digital asset built for payments and serves as a bridge between currencies. Ripple has two primary functions: it is a cryptocurrency and it is a payment network for financial transactions.
Ripple’s XRP is considered a good buy, as it has a low price at the moment and its value is expected to increase according to crypto experts.
Is XRP a Good Buy in 2021?
If you are planning to buy Ripple at the best possible price, then 2021 may be a good time to buy as the value of XRP has been down since the beginning of 2021 and it is expected to increase.
Buying Ripple could be a smart move as it continues to see growing adoption across the industry. This forward-looking cryptocurrency has efficiently established its market niche for years to come. As a consequence, Ripple is expanding its reach into traditional capital markets.
As more financial firms display an interest in RippleNet membership, Ripple looks like it has a promising future.
One of the top cryptocurrencies in the industry is XRP. It operates uniquely, in comparison to other coins, paving the way for fresh and exciting opportunities.
However, many investors now underestimate Ripple’s chances of success since the project dropped to 7th in terms of market capitalization according to CoinMarketCap.
Yet there is a high interest in buying Ripple among crypto traders. XRP’s price dropped because the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) sued Ripple for selling tokens unlawfully which they claim are actually securities, not digital tokens.
But many see this as a good opportunity to buy Ripple since when the lawsuit with the SEC is over, Ripple’s price might increase. Therefore, Ripple could be considered as a good buy in 2021.
Is it Smart to Buy XRP?
XRP has great ROI potential. Based on a large public interest, experts predict a steady increase in the price of XRP in the coming years.
Buying XRP is a smart move as its partnership with banks and tech giants, such as Google, only makes it a more attractive way to invest your capital.
The factors listed below make XRP one of the best crypto coins to buy and invest in:
- It’s cost-effective, Ripple is trading at $0.54 per coin, at the time of writing. Therefore, for less than a few hundred bucks, you will pick up a serious amount of Ripple. And with the potential for a significant return on investment, Ripple is a relatively low-risk option.
- It provides opportunities for major banking institutions and small business owners, and it can also accelerate the movement of money. If it is broadly embraced, the Ripple network would provide access to the global market for millions of single traders and entrepreneurs.
- With a $24.8 billion market cap, Ripple is one of the largest cryptocurrencies in the world. A high market value is a powerful indicator of customer confidence and makes the asset more immune to unpredictable cycles or dips in the market.
What Will XRP be Worth in 2021?
Digitalcoin predicts that by June 2021, Ripple’s XRP could reach $1.74. Then XRP’s price might drop to $1.72 in october, to increase to $1.89 in December 2021.
As per XRP’s price patterns, analysts expect that endless collaborations with financial institutions could only be beneficial for Ripple and will attract more investors.
Will XRP recover?
Several on-chain metrics suggest that XRP will recover, despite massive losses. The continued expansion of the network is a hopeful indicator for price recovery in the near future.
A complaint has been filed against Ripple by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The regulatory watchdog says that, in an unregistered and continuing sale of digital asset shares, the business raised over $1.3 billion.
Due to the SEC’s charges, some cryptocurrency exchanges opted to suspend XRP trading operations, such as Coinbase. The change added steam to the downward movement that started in late December 2020, bringing the cost of XRP to a low of $0.17.
A bullish thesis persists when looking at the network development of XRP. The number of new daily XRP addresses has been growing steadily since late December.
At that time, about 2,050 addresses were connected to the XRP network regularly. This figure has skyrocketed by almost 240% to reach a high of approximately 6,900 on the 11th of January.
eToro – The Best Platform To Buy Ripple
eToro have proven themselves trustworthy within the industry over many years – we recommend you try them out.
Virtual currencies are highly volatile. Your capital is at risk.
- XRP is a digital asset built for payments and is considered a good buy, as it currently has a low price and its price is expected to increase according to numerous crypto experts.
- Ripple is likely to continue to see a growing adoption across the financial world.
- It provides opportunities for major banking institutions to accelerate the movement of money.
- Buying XRP is a smart move as its partnership with banks and tech giants only makes it a more attractive investment.
- Digitalcoin predicts that by April 2021, XRP could reach $0.74. Then XRP price might drop to $0.72 in June, to increase to $0.89 in December 2021.